Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Raymond Henry Fogler was a businessman and alumnus of the University of Maine. The University's library was named in his honor in 1962, becoming the largest library in Maine and serving as a foundation for intellectual pursuits at the university. Included in the collection are letters, correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia, spanning from his early life in South Hope, Maine, through his education, business career, and naval career, as well as personal photographs and mementos.
The papers cover M. Eleanor Jackson's years as a student on the University of Maine Orono campus from 1916-1920. Included are scrapbooks containing photographs of campus scenes and buildings, programs, and other items as well as material on Delta Delta Delta sorority.
- Correspondence 1
- Greek letter societies -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Letters (Correspondence) 1
- Maine 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Delta Delta Delta. Alpha Kappa Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Fogler, Raymond Henry, 1892-1996 1
- Jackson, M. Eleanor (Mary Eleanor), 1897-1979 1
- United States. Navy 1
- University of Maine. Class of 1920 1
- W. T. Grant (Firm) 1 + ∧ less