Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Personal papers and business records of Walter L. Arnold, a businessman, guide, fur trader, trapper and author from Greenville, Maine.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Collection relating to the circus career of "Yorkie the Clown," and restaurant owner from Camden, Maine. Includes correspondence, clippings, and memorabilia.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Correspondence 5
- Photographs 5
- Clippings 4
- Letters (Correspondence) 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Reports 4
- Financial records 3
- Newsletters 3
- Bibliographies 2
- Brochures 2
- Business records 2
- Deeds 2
- Diaries 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Ledgers (Account books) 2
- Memorandums 2
- Minutes 2
- Notes 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- Arnold, Walter Lewellen, 1894- 1
- Bissell, Lewis 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Eckardt, Michael J. 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Garland, Katherine 1
- Henner, Patricia 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Maine Trappers Association 1
- Page Farm and Home Museum 1
- Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project 1
- Sentinel Agency (Firm) 1
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995 1
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1 ∧ less