Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Personal papers and business records of Walter L. Arnold, a businessman, guide, fur trader, trapper and author from Greenville, Maine.
Personal and professional correspondence of Dr. Herschel L. Bricker, and pamphlets, programs, photos, clippings, magazines, plays, reviews, playbills about the Maine Masque Theater, and theater in Maine.
Correspondence, printed matter, and reports pertaining mainly to Condon's major interests in the kindergarten, vocation education, home economics, and moral education movements.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Papers and business records of Earl M. McChesney, a forester and land surveyor from Bangor, Maine.
Collection relating to the circus career of "Yorkie the Clown," and restaurant owner from Camden, Maine. Includes correspondence, clippings, and memorabilia.
- Correspondence 5
- Clippings 4
- Letters (Correspondence) 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Business records 3
- Programs (Documents) 3
- Reports 3
- Diaries 2
- Financial records 2
- Actors -- United States 1
- Actresses -- United States 1
- Advertisements 1
- Authors, American -- Maine 1
- Bangor (Me.) -- Maps 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Books 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Arnold, Walter Lewellen, 1894- 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Bricker, Herschel L. (Herschel Leonard) 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Condon, Randall Judson 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Maine Masque Theatre 1
- Maine Trappers Association 1
- McChesney, Earl M. (Earl Moore), 1913-1999 1
- National Congress of Parents and Teachers 1
- National Education Association of the United States 1
- Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project 1
- Sentinel Agency (Firm) 1
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995 1
- Spectra-Mac (Firm) 1
- York, Erskine Clifton, 1892- 1 ∧ less