Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The record group contains material created and curated by the University of Maine's Alpha Beta Chapter of Omicron Nu. The records include copies of newsletters, chapter officer packets from conclaves, handbooks, material related to events, details of scholarships, meeting minutes, member communications, reports, chapter financial information, membership lists and cards, and photographs of members.
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Records of a company and its successor which owned a share of the power rights of the Penobscot River in Maine.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Correspondence 6
- Financial records 5
- Minutes 5
- Clippings 4
- Newsletters 4
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Notes 3
- Articles 2
- Conferences 2
- Diaries 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2
- Reports 2
- Slides (Photographs) 2
- Women -- Maine -- Orono -- Societies and clubs 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- 4-H clubs -- Photographs 1
- Administrative records 1
- Agricultural economics 1 + ∧ less
- Allen, F. H. 1
- Bissell, Lewis 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- East Branch Dam Company (Me.) 1
- East Branch Improvement Company (Me.) 1
- Eckardt, Michael J. 1
- Garland, Katherine 1
- Goodwin, W. R. 1
- Green, Earl Leroy 1
- Hamlin, George H. 1
- Henner, Patricia 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Me.) 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Omicron Nu Society . Alpha Beta Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Page Farm and Home Museum 1
- Schrumpf, Mildred "Brownie" 1 + ∧ less