Showing Collections: 1 - 23 of 23
The records mainly contain textual information particularly meeting agendas, minutes, reports, notes, and supporting material from University of Maine Board of Trustee and various committees (both standing and ad-hoc committees), biographical information related to individual University of Maine trustees, chairs, sectaries, and clerks, and various files on subjects under consideration by the Board.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Department Of Anthropology (University Of Maine) Records
Academic Affairs. Dean, College of Natural Sciences, Forestry and Agriculture. Biological Sciences. Department of Zoology (University Of Maine) Records
Materials from fraternities, sororities, and other Greek letter societies at the University of Maine at Orono. Includes membership lists, correspondence, newspaper clippings, photographs, audiotape, and slides.
Office Of The President. Presidential Committee. Honorary Degree Recipients (University Of Maine) Records
The record group contains lists of recipients, biographies, photographs, newspaper clippings, correspondence, and guidelines for awarding honorary degrees at the University of Maine.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Maine Folklife Center (University Of Maine) Records
The record series contains material on theater productions at the University of Maine in the latter half of the 20th century. Included are photographs of actors and actresses and performances, programs, newspaper clippings, financial records, and posters.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Record group includes clippings, proposals, and other materials relating to the attempt to establish a medical school at the University of Maine in the 1970s.
Office Of The President. Presidential Committees. Rudy Vallee Tribute Committee (University Of Maine) Records
The record group contains material regarding the University of Maine's Nelson B. Jones Stein Collection. Including correspondence covering the creation and growth over time of the collection, donations to the collection, photographs of steins in the collection, background information on steins, publicity material, and information on donors.
- Correspondence 15
- Photographs 14
- Reports 10
- Black-and-white photographs 8
- Scrapbooks 6
- Articles 5
- Minutes 5
- Newsletters 5
- Artifacts 4
- College students -- Maine -- Orono 4
- Letters (Correspondence) 4
- Press releases 4
- University of Maine -- Research grants 4
- Audiotapes 3
- Budgets 3
- College buildings -- Maine -- Orono 3
- College sports -- History -- Maine -- Orono 3
- College students -- Societies and clubs -- Maine -- Orono 3
- Maine -- History 3 + ∧ less
- University of Maine 8
- Hauck, Arthur A. (Arthur Andrew), 1893-1992 3
- Maine Masque Theatre 3
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 3
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 2
- Raymond H. Fogler Library 2
- Smith, David C. (David Clayton), 1929-2009 2
- Stewart, Loren P. 2
- University of Maine Alumni Association 2
- University of Maine. College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture 2
- Vallée, Rudy, 1901-1986 2
- Aley, Robert J. (Robert Judson), 1863-1935 1
- Allen, Kenneth 1
- Alpha Tau Omega. Beta Upsilon Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Bissell, Lewis 1
- British Information Services 1
- British Library of Information (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Campana, Richard J. 1 + ∧ less