Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Raymond Henry Fogler was a businessman and alumnus of the University of Maine. The University's library was named in his honor in 1962, becoming the largest library in Maine and serving as a foundation for intellectual pursuits at the university. Included in the collection are letters, correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia, spanning from his early life in South Hope, Maine, through his education, business career, and naval career, as well as personal photographs and mementos.
Scrapbook containing memorabilia of a college student during the early 20th century. The scrapbook contains photographs, programs, and other items collected during Lawrence E. Philbrook's years as a student on the Orono campus of the University of Maine, from 1912 to 1916. Also includes Beta Theta Pi materials.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 1
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Artifacts 1
- Correspondence 1
- Letters (Correspondence) 1
- Maine 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Beta Eta Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Fogler, Raymond Henry, 1892-1996 1
- Philbrook, Lawrence E., 1894-1975 1
- United States. Navy 1
- University of Maine. Class of 1916 1
- W. T. Grant (Firm) 1 ∧ less