Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Photographs belonging to Henry Russ Butler and taken between 1916 and 1920. The photos depict buildings on the University of Maine campus, as well as students and campus activities from that time period. Also included are a few photographs of the Parsonsfield Seminary, Parsonsfield, Maine, and shots taken in Bridgton, Portland and Gray, Maine.
The collection contains material from Clinton Cole's years as a student at the University of Maine, including diaries from 1898 and 1899, memorabilia from his social activities at the university, lecture notes and photographs. The bulk of the collection is made up of Cole's scrapbooks and individual illustrations from newspapers and magazines of a variety of ships. Also included is an index to these illustrations by Robin Tarbell.
A scrapbook of photographs of University of Maine campus buildings, the Lamda Chi Alpha fraternity house, university students, and mascot Bananas the bear.
Raymond Henry Fogler was a businessman and alumnus of the University of Maine. The University's library was named in his honor in 1962, becoming the largest library in Maine and serving as a foundation for intellectual pursuits at the university. Included in the collection are letters, correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia, spanning from his early life in South Hope, Maine, through his education, business career, and naval career, as well as personal photographs and mementos.
Photographs of the University of Maine campus and surrounding communities taken by the official campus photographer.
The collection contains the personal papers of Vincent A. Hartgen, including correspondence and subject files about exhibits, art shows, galleries, etc. It also includes photographs of Hartgen, his art shows and other exhibits, and his paintings and drawings.
The papers cover M. Eleanor Jackson's years as a student on the University of Maine Orono campus from 1916-1920. Included are scrapbooks containing photographs of campus scenes and buildings, programs, and other items as well as material on Delta Delta Delta sorority.
Photographs and news clippings related to the escape of University of Maine students Edward John Limes from a fire at Hannibal Hall February 13, 1944.
Scrapbook containing memorabilia of a college student during the early 20th century. The scrapbook contains photographs, programs, and other items collected during Lawrence E. Philbrook's years as a student on the Orono campus of the University of Maine, from 1912 to 1916. Also includes Beta Theta Pi materials.
Family letters, newspaper clippings and documents relating to the geneology of the Cobb, Snow and Hopkins families.
- Photographs 12
- Clippings 4
- Correspondence 4
- Letters (Correspondence) 4
- Greek letter societies -- Maine -- Orono 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Artifacts 2
- Diaries 2
- Memorabilia 2
- Aconcagua, Mount (Argentina) -- Aerial photographs 1
- Adams, Mount (Wash.) -- Aerial photographs 1
- Art -- 20th century -- Maine 1
- Artists -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Bangor (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Brewer (Me.) 1
- Card indexes 1
- Death Valley (Calif. and Nev.) -- Aerial photographs 1
- Forests and forestry 1
- Genealogies (Histories) 1 ∧ less
- Adney, Tappan, 1868-1950 1
- Baxter, Elizabeth Sweetser 1
- Bendire, Charles, 1836-1897 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Beta Eta Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Brewster, William, 1851-1919 1
- Butler, Henry Russ 1
- Cole, Clinton Llewellyn 1
- Delta Delta Delta. Alpha Kappa Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy, 1865-1946 1
- Ferren, Earle Leslie, 1897-1963 1
- Fogler, Raymond Henry, 1892-1996 1
- Garvin, Jim 1
- Grinnell, George Bird, 1849-1938 1
- Hardy, Annie Eliza, 1839-1934 1
- Hardy, Charlotte W. 1
- Hardy, Jonathan Titcomb 1
- Hardy, Manly, 1832-1910 1
- Hardy, Walter M., 1877-1933 1
- Hartgen, Vincent A. (Vincent Andrew), 1914- 1 ∧ less