Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: SpC MS 0090
Writings, research materials, and notes on Maine academies, of a professor of Education, and author. Most of the papers are concerned with her writings whose topics include schools and academies in Maine, education, and place names in Maine.
Identifier: SpC MS 0146
Abstract Records (photocopies) compiled and used by Dow in his research on the history and families of Nobleboro, Me.
Identifier: SpC MS 0194
Abstract Papers of an Army officer and professor of Military Science and Tactics at the University of Maine, Orono. Includes reports, maps, photos and other papers relating to World War I and World War II and the period in between.
Identifier: SpC MS 0200
Abstract Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Identifier: SpC MS 0368
Abstract The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
Academic Affairs. Office Of Vice President Of Academic Affairs & Provost (University Of Maine) Records
Identifier: UA RG 0006-001
Scope and Contents The record group mainly contain textual material created and curated by the University of Maine Office of Vice President Of Academic Affairs & Provost, but there are some photographs and phonograph musical records. The series Committee Records contains correspondence, particularly related to serving on committees and meetings, reference material, meeting minutes, guidelines, and reports related to the Facilities Planning Committee, Faculty Advisory Committee on Honorary...
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Correspondence 6
- Photographs 5
- Clippings 4
- Manuscripts 4
- Articles 2
- Genealogy (Discipline) 2
- Local history (Discipline) 2
- Maps 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- 4-H clubs -- Photographs 1
- Agriculture 1
- Artifacts 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Bills (Legislative) 1
- Biology 1
- Birds -- Maine 1 ∧ less
- Army War College (U.S.) 1
- Bowers, Richard C., Dr. 1
- Chadbourne, Ava Harriet, 1875- 1
- Dow, George F. 1
- Fuller, Francis R., 1890-1966 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 1
- Peck, H. Austin (Henry Austin), 1921-1970 1
- Portland Society of Natural History (Me.) 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Division, 4th 1
- University of Maine. Office of the Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost 1 ∧ less