Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Academic Affairs. Division Of Lifelong Learning. Continuing Education Division (University Of Maine) Records
Records of the Current Events Club of Gardiner, Maine that date back to 1892.
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
This collection documents the foundation and activities of the Portland League for Peace and Freedom in the years before World War II. Included are correspondence, pamphlets, newsletters, and clippings concerning the League. Of interest are the publicity scrapbooks that include manuscript material. The collection also includes materials from the American Civil Liberties Union and the Emergency Peace Campaign.
Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Correspondence 8
- Newsletters 4
- Reports 4
- Articles 3
- Brochures 3
- Newspapers 3
- Photographs 3
- Press releases 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Annual reports 2
- Budgets 2
- Calendars 2
- Speeches 2
- Account books 1
- Adult education -- Maine 1
- Agendas 1
- Agricultural experiment stations -- History -- Maine 1 ∧ less
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Civil Liberties Union 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Cornell University 1
- Current Events Club (Gardiner, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Deering, Arthur Lowell 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Ellsworth American 1
- Emergency Peace Campaign (U.S.) 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Gridiron Club (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Knights of Pythias 1 ∧ less