Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Records of the Current Events Club of Gardiner, Maine that date back to 1892.
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
The collection contains records of the Maine Dairymen's Association, a cooperative organization for farmers engaged in dairying and milk production.
The Federation records include histories and documents of the organization since 1892. Included are reports, financial records, documents produced by the Federation and historical materials about some of the member organizations. Topics include support for womens suffrage, establishment of kindergarten, and national health care.
The collection contains minutes, treasurers' reports, handbooks, directories and correspondence of the Association. It also includes videocassettes, audiocassettes and records of various performances sponsored by the organization.
This collection documents the foundation and activities of the Portland League for Peace and Freedom in the years before World War II. Included are correspondence, pamphlets, newsletters, and clippings concerning the League. Of interest are the publicity scrapbooks that include manuscript material. The collection also includes materials from the American Civil Liberties Union and the Emergency Peace Campaign.
Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
- Clippings 6
- Reports 5
- Financial records 4
- Newsletters 4
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles 2
- Calendars 2
- Certificates 2
- Directories 2
- Membership lists 2
- Press releases 2
- Programs (Documents) 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs 2
- Yearbooks 2
- Account books 1
- Ambassadors -- American -- United Nations 1 ∧ less
- Maine Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Civil Liberties Union 1
- American Forestry Association 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Current Events Club (Gardiner, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Ellsworth American 1
- Emergency Peace Campaign (U.S.) 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Forest History Society 1
- Gridiron Club (Washington, D.C.) 1 ∧ less