Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Current Events Club Records
Records of the Current Events Club of Gardiner, Maine that date back to 1892.
Daughters of the American Revolution, Esther Eayres Chapter Records
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Eastern Maine General Hospital School of Nursing Collection
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Roscoe C. Emery Papers
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Portland League for Peace and Freedom Records
This collection documents the foundation and activities of the Portland League for Peace and Freedom in the years before World War II. Included are correspondence, pamphlets, newsletters, and clippings concerning the League. Of interest are the publicity scrapbooks that include manuscript material. The collection also includes materials from the American Civil Liberties Union and the Emergency Peace Campaign.
James Russell Wiggins Papers
Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
- Newsletters 3
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles 2
- Calendars 2
- Photographs 2
- Press releases 2
- Account books 1
- Ambassadors -- American -- United Nations 1
- Annual reports 1
- Artifacts 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Brochures 1
- Budgets 1
- Business records 1
- Bylaws 1 + ∧ less
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Civil Liberties Union 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Current Events Club (Gardiner, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Ellsworth American 1
- Emergency Peace Campaign (U.S.) 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Gridiron Club (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Maine Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project 1 + ∧ less