Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Collection, 1938-1976, consists of the papers of the Maine Twin Party organization. Includes correspondence, photographs, clippings, scrapbooks, and a film reel documenting their semi-annual parties celebrating twins, and their research benefits. This party started as a small gathering for research, it expanded into a state organization that continued until the mid 1950s.
The papers of a journalist and art critic and of a Maine artist. Included are correspondence with artists, scrapbooks of articles written for the newspaper column Brush Strokes, greeting cards with original art work, brochures of museums and art galleries, photographs, pamphlets, exhibition catalogs.
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
- Photographs 6
- Minutes 3
- Artifacts 2
- Brochures 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Monographs 2
- Notes 2
- Reports 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Art -- Maine 1
- Articles 1
- Artists -- Maine 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Biographies 1 ∧ less
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Doucette, Earl 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Farrow, Welton P. 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- International Twin Organization 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Lakewood Theatre Company (Skowhegan, Me.) 1
- Maine Twin Party 1
- Maine. Development Commission 1 ∧ less