Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Collection of clippings, pamphlets, reports, publications, articles, and magazines about nuclear power as an energy source and about the Yankee Atomic Electric Plant in Rowe, Mass.
Correspondence, printed matter, and reports pertaining mainly to Condon's major interests in the kindergarten, vocation education, home economics, and moral education movements.
The collection contains the personal papers and business records of Corydon P. Cronk of Wellesley, Massachusetts. It contains correspondence, job-related documents, photographs, subject files, and publications relating to Corydon Cronk's long and varied career in forestry. Included are speeches, reports, notes, memos, meeting notices, and conference programs. Also included are early records of the More, Mitchell, Millard, and Smith families.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Natural Sciences, Forestry, And Agriculture. Darling Marine Center (University Of Maine) Records
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
The collection contains records of the Penobscot Paddle and Chowder Society, an organization in Bangor, Maine, for people interested in canoeing, kayaking and other outdoor activities. The materials center on environmental advocacy activities of the group in the 1970s.
The official records, papers and personal papers of a U.S. Congressman from Maine.
Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 9
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Correspondence 10
- Reports 9
- Articles 7
- Minutes 6
- Newsletters 5
- Photographs 5
- Speeches 5
- Press releases 4
- Annual reports 3
- Brochures 3
- Budgets 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Diaries 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Newspapers 2
- Nuclear energy 2
- Periodicals 2 ∧ less
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- CH2M Hill 1
- Central Maine Power Company 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Condon, Randall Judson 1
- Cornell University 1
- Cronk, Corydon P., 1887-1972 1
- Darling Marine Center 1
- Darling, Ira C. 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Deering, Arthur Lowell 1
- Dickey-Lincoln Hydro-Electric Project 1
- Dufresne-Henry, Inc. 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1 ∧ less