Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Ava Harriet Chadbourne Papers
Writings, research materials, and notes on Maine academies, of a professor of Education, and author. Most of the papers are concerned with her writings whose topics include schools and academies in Maine, education, and place names in Maine.
George F. Dow Research Records
Records (photocopies) compiled and used by Dow in his research on the history and families of Nobleboro, Me.
Francis R. Fuller Papers
Papers of an Army officer and professor of Military Science and Tactics at the University of Maine, Orono. Includes reports, maps, photos and other papers relating to World War I and World War II and the period in between.
Floyd Phillips Gibbons Papers
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Arthur Herbert Norton Ornithological Papers
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
Academic Affairs. Office Of Vice President Of Academic Affairs & Provost (University Of Maine) Records
Stanley R. Tupper Papers
The official records, papers and personal papers of a U.S. Congressman from Maine.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Correspondence 6
- Photographs 5
- Clippings 4
- Manuscripts 4
- Articles 2
- Genealogy (Discipline) 2
- Local history (Discipline) 2
- Maps 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- 4-H clubs -- Photographs 1
- Agriculture 1
- Artifacts 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Bills (Legislative) 1
- Biology 1
- Birds -- Maine 1 + ∧ less
- Army War College (U.S.) 1
- Bowers, Richard C., Dr. 1
- Chadbourne, Ava Harriet, 1875- 1
- Dow, George F. 1
- Fuller, Francis R., 1890-1966 1
- Gardner, Carole 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Hockensmith, Chris 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 1
- Peck, H. Austin (Henry Austin), 1921-1970 1
- Portland Society of Natural History (Me.) 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Division, 4th 1
- University of Maine. Office of the Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost 1 + ∧ less