Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Manuscripts, diaries, and notes of a prominent 19th century Maine historian. Especially strong in Maine and Bangor history.
The papers are related to articles and columns written by Donald Richard Larrabee, a Washington correspondent.
Manuscripts of Rubenstein's unpublished books (Thousand Years of Russian History, The Potemkin) and book proposals (The Two Russian Revolutions 1905 and 1907, and Russia: What It Was and What It Is). Also included are copied papers that pertain to these manuscripts, notes, and source materials. Some of this material is translated, some is in German, French, and Russian. Some materials on Trotsky are included.
Papers of a historian of Waldoboro, Maine including correspondence, research notes, and clippings relating to Stahl's history of Waldoboro and to Germans in Maine.
- Newspapers 3
- Notes 3
- Photographs 3
- Historians -- Maine 2
- Legal instruments 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Local history (Discipline) 2
- Accounts 1
- Bangor (Me.) -- History 1
- Business records 1
- Certificates 1
- Communism -- History 1
- Deeds 1
- Diaries 1
- Family histories 1
- Genealogy (Discipline) 1
- Germans -- Maine 1 ∧ less
- Brooke, Edward W. (Edward William), 1919-2015 1
- Cohen, William S. 1
- Dickey-Lincoln School Lakes Project 1
- Godfrey, John Edwards, 1809-1884 1
- Kennedy, Edward M. (Edward Moore), 1932-2009 1