Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The Bennett collection covers the career of a physics professor and department head from his student work at Brown University through his retirement from the University of Maine. Included are correspondence, articles, publications, manuscripts, teaching materials, department materials and student items.
Writings, research materials, and notes on Maine academies, of a professor of Education, and author. Most of the papers are concerned with her writings whose topics include schools and academies in Maine, education, and place names in Maine.
Letters, diaries, notes, articles, photos, clippings, and theater memorabilia collected by Miss Forbes-Robertson for her book My Aunt Maxine.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Manuscripts, diaries, and notes of a prominent 19th century Maine historian. Especially strong in Maine and Bangor history.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
The papers are related to articles and columns written by Donald Richard Larrabee, a Washington correspondent.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Maine Folklife Center (University Of Maine) Records
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
Manuscripts of Rubenstein's unpublished books (Thousand Years of Russian History, The Potemkin) and book proposals (The Two Russian Revolutions 1905 and 1907, and Russia: What It Was and What It Is). Also included are copied papers that pertain to these manuscripts, notes, and source materials. Some of this material is translated, some is in German, French, and Russian. Some materials on Trotsky are included.
The papers of Professor Richard Sprague concern primarily his research and includes a number of unpublished manuscripts, and notes and correspondence to accompany the manuscripts. Included are materials about Carl Sprinchorn, artist, John Springer, woodsman, George Chapman and Albert Gallatin.
Papers of a historian of Waldoboro, Maine including correspondence, research notes, and clippings relating to Stahl's history of Waldoboro and to Germans in Maine.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 9
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 5
- Correspondence 13
- Manuscripts 12
- Notes 10
- Photographs 9
- Articles 6
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Local history (Discipline) 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Monographs 3
- Newspapers 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Reports 3
- Reprints 3
- Research notes 3
- Accounts 2
- Agendas 2
- Artifacts 2
- Authors, American -- Manuscripts -- Maine 2
- Botany 2 ∧ less
- Chinese 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- University of Maine 3
- Cohen, William S. 2
- Amis, Kingsley 1
- Bennett, Clarence E. (Clarence Edwin), 1902-1990 1
- Bowdoin College 1
- Brooke, Edward W. (Edward William), 1919-2015 1
- Brown University 1
- Chadbourne, Ava Harriet, 1875- 1
- Chapman, George 1
- Crane, Stephen, 1871-1900 1
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934 1
- Dickey-Lincoln School Lakes Project 1
- Eggleston, Edward, 1837-1902 1
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 1
- Elliott, Maxine, 1868-1940 1
- Forbes-Robertson, Diana 1
- Gallatin, Albert, 1761-1849 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Godfrey, John Edwards, 1809-1884 1 ∧ less