Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The Bennett collection covers the career of a physics professor and department head from his student work at Brown University through his retirement from the University of Maine. Included are correspondence, articles, publications, manuscripts, teaching materials, department materials and student items.
Collection includes original manuscripts, notes used for class teaching, recordings of all his works, obituary, tribute to him by Stephen Erdely, interview on tape with Dr. Sandy Ives about Cazden.
The record group contains items documenting Charles Colesworthy's years as a student at the Maine State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts. It also contains a few items from his time as a student at Portland High School.
The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
Papers include correspondence, manuscripts, page proofs, lecture notes, and other materials for his book, Coastal Maine, and his edition of Cruising Guide to the New England Coast, first written by his father.
Includes Fernald's lecture notes in mineralogy and geology and copies of lectures in geology by Professor William North Rice, Wesleyan University, 1886.
The collection contains papers of Adelbert Merrill of Portland, Maine, reflecting his military career and subsequent retirement. This small collection includes notes from a course in anti-aircraft artillery, forms, correspondence, copies of special orders, etc. Much of the material concerns his efforts to obtain a pension and medical benefits after his retirement.
The collection contains both academic and family papers of Lucius H. Merrill and of his son, Edward O. Merrill, and Alan Merrill. These include lecture notes, research notes, letters, correspondence, diaries, and journals.
The papers of an educator. Includes course notes, correspondence, office files, materials connected with his Jamaica sabbatical, correspondence with Frank Coffin, and personal effects.
The papers of a history professor. Includes primarily lecture notes and exams and University of Maine committee materials.
Papers of a historian of Waldoboro, Maine including correspondence, research notes, and clippings relating to Stahl's history of Waldoboro and to Germans in Maine.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 11
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 4
- Correspondence 10
- Examinations 6
- Manuscripts 6
- Syllabi 6
- Clippings 4
- Education 3
- Articles 2
- Artifacts 2
- Curricula 2
- Lectures and lecturing -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Memorandums 2
- Monographs 2
- Notes 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Abolitionists -- Biography 1
- Accounts 1
- Acoustics 1 ∧ less
- University of Maine 7
- State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (Maine) 2
- University of Maine. Department of History 2
- Bennett, Clarence E. (Clarence Edwin), 1902-1990 1
- Brown University 1
- Cazden, Norman, 1914-1980 1
- Coffin, Frank M. (Frank Morey), 1919-2009 1
- Colesworthy, Charles Franklin, 1852-1933 1
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- Duncan, Roger F. 1
- Fernald, Charles Henry, 1838-1921 1
- Libbey, Waldo M. 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1
- Merrill, Adelbert Howard, 1897-1976 1
- Merrill, Alan 1
- Merrill, Edward Osgood, 1916-1987 1
- Merrill, Lucius Herbert, 1857-1935 1
- Nolde, John J. 1
- Pease, Jane H. 1
- Pease, William H., 1924- 1 ∧ less