Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The Bennett collection covers the career of a physics professor and department head from his student work at Brown University through his retirement from the University of Maine. Included are correspondence, articles, publications, manuscripts, teaching materials, department materials and student items.
The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
Papers include correspondence, manuscripts, page proofs, lecture notes, and other materials for his book, Coastal Maine, and his edition of Cruising Guide to the New England Coast, first written by his father.
The collection contains papers of Adelbert Merrill of Portland, Maine, reflecting his military career and subsequent retirement. This small collection includes notes from a course in anti-aircraft artillery, forms, correspondence, copies of special orders, etc. Much of the material concerns his efforts to obtain a pension and medical benefits after his retirement.
The collection contains both academic and family papers of Lucius H. Merrill and of his son, Edward O. Merrill, and Alan Merrill. These include lecture notes, research notes, letters, correspondence, diaries, and journals.
The papers of an educator. Includes course notes, correspondence, office files, materials connected with his Jamaica sabbatical, correspondence with Frank Coffin, and personal effects.
The papers of a history professor. Includes primarily lecture notes and exams and University of Maine committee materials.
Papers of a historian of Waldoboro, Maine including correspondence, research notes, and clippings relating to Stahl's history of Waldoboro and to Germans in Maine.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 7
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 3
- Examinations 5
- Manuscripts 5
- Syllabi 5
- Clippings 4
- Articles 2
- Curricula 2
- Education 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Memorandums 2
- Monographs 2
- Notes 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Abolitionists -- Biography 1
- Accounts 1
- Acoustics 1
- Agendas 1
- Agricultural chemistry -- Study and teaching 1 ∧ less
- University of Maine 4
- Bennett, Clarence E. (Clarence Edwin), 1902-1990 1
- Brown University 1
- Coffin, Frank M. (Frank Morey), 1919-2009 1
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- Duncan, Roger F. 1
- Libbey, Waldo M. 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1
- Merrill, Adelbert Howard, 1897-1976 1
- Merrill, Alan 1
- Merrill, Edward Osgood, 1916-1987 1
- Merrill, Lucius Herbert, 1857-1935 1
- Pease, Jane H. 1
- Pease, William H., 1924- 1
- Peck, H. Austin (Henry Austin), 1921-1970 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. Delta of Maine (University of Maine) 1
- Stahl, Jasper Jacob, 1886- 1
- Trafford, David White 1
- United States Civil Service Commission 1
- United States. Army 1 ∧ less