Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The Bennett collection covers the career of a physics professor and department head from his student work at Brown University through his retirement from the University of Maine. Included are correspondence, articles, publications, manuscripts, teaching materials, department materials and student items.
Collection includes original manuscripts, notes used for class teaching, recordings of all his works, obituary, tribute to him by Stephen Erdely, interview on tape with Dr. Sandy Ives about Cazden.
The record group contains items documenting Charles Colesworthy's years as a student at the Maine State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts. It also contains a few items from his time as a student at Portland High School.
The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
The collection contains both academic and family papers of Lucius H. Merrill and of his son, Edward O. Merrill, and Alan Merrill. These include lecture notes, research notes, letters, correspondence, diaries, and journals.
The papers of an educator. Includes course notes, correspondence, office files, materials connected with his Jamaica sabbatical, correspondence with Frank Coffin, and personal effects.
The papers of a history professor. Includes primarily lecture notes and exams and University of Maine committee materials.
- Correspondence 7
- Examinations 6
- Syllabi 6
- Manuscripts 4
- Clippings 3
- Education 3
- Articles 2
- Artifacts 2
- Curricula 2
- Memorandums 2
- Monographs 2
- Notes 2
- Reports 2
- Abolitionists -- Biography 1
- Acoustics 1
- Agendas 1
- Agricultural chemistry -- Study and teaching 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Autobiographies 1 ∧ less
- University of Maine 7
- University of Maine. Department of History 2
- Bennett, Clarence E. (Clarence Edwin), 1902-1990 1
- Brown University 1
- Cazden, Norman, 1914-1980 1
- Coffin, Frank M. (Frank Morey), 1919-2009 1
- Colesworthy, Charles Franklin, 1852-1933 1
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- Libbey, Waldo M. 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1
- Merrill, Alan 1
- Merrill, Edward Osgood, 1916-1987 1
- Merrill, Lucius Herbert, 1857-1935 1
- Nolde, John J. 1
- Pease, Jane H. 1
- Pease, William H., 1924- 1
- Peck, H. Austin (Henry Austin), 1921-1970 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. Delta of Maine (University of Maine) 1
- Portland High School (Portland, Me.) 1
- Reynolds, Cecil John 1 ∧ less