Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains the personal papers and business records of Corydon P. Cronk of Wellesley, Massachusetts. It contains correspondence, job-related documents, photographs, subject files, and publications relating to Corydon Cronk's long and varied career in forestry. Included are speeches, reports, notes, memos, meeting notices, and conference programs. Also included are early records of the More, Mitchell, Millard, and Smith families.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
A collection of town items such as ordinances, photos, and records from organizations in Orono, Maine. Includes historical as well as recent items, covering a broad range of topics.
The official records, papers and personal papers of a U.S. Congressman from Maine.
Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
- Correspondence 6
- Clippings 4
- Articles 3
- Diaries 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Minutes 3
- Photographs 3
- Speeches 3
- Bylaws 2
- Curricula 2
- Financial records 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Memorandums 2
- Monographs 2
- Periodicals 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Scrapbooks 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Forestry Association 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Cronk, Corydon P., 1887-1972 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Ellsworth American 1
- Forest History Society 1
- Gridiron Club (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Howlett, Duncan 1
- Millard family 1
- Mitchell family 1
- Moore family 1
- Natural Resources Council of Maine 1
- Northeastern Timber Salvage Administration 1
- Orono (Me.) 1
- Small Woodland Owners Association of Maine 1 + ∧ less