Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Records of the organization including its constitution, minutes of the executive board, 1987-1992, financial records, and membership lists, as well as information about conferences.
Collection contains a volume of records of the Bangor Medical Society including its constitution and bylaws and minutes of meetings, 1872-1873. Also included are letters, 1898-1918, to William C. Mason containing biographical information about various physicians in Maine, notes on physicians, and a scrapbook containing publications of the Bangor Medical Association and the Penobscot County Medical Association.
The records of a social club of male faculty members.
Records, 1852-1864, consist of the constitution, by-laws, minutes of meetings and other documents related to the East Winthrop, Maine division of the New England Protective Union. Also included are a few loose documents including a price list, a meeting announcement, and some financial records.
The records of a women's reading club in Orono, Maine.
The records of a local auxiliary of the W.C.T.U. Included are the constitution, by-laws, and minutes of meetings from 1915 to 1940 of the Lakeside Women's Christian Temperance Union of South China [Maine]
Records of a Sunday school association in Lincoln County, Maine in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
The Association records consist of applications for membership, the treasurers' records, and minutes of meetings. The newsletter, "Maine Veterinarian," is also available in Special Collections.
The records of an association of retired teachers in Penobscot County, Maine. Included are the constitution of the association, minutes of meetings, programs, ledgers, membership lists.
Records of the University of Maine Thursday Club include by-laws, meeting minutes, member lists, programs from Club activities, and newspaper clippings. Also, includes material from Thursday Club's Newcomers' Group.
Records of an association to help mothers in the rearing of their children. The record book includes the constitution of the Wiscasset Maternal Association, minutes of meetings, lists of members, receipts for subscriptions to Mother's Magazine and Family Monitor, and a list of books belonging to the Association.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 9
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 6
- Bylaws 6
- Correspondence 6
- Lists 4
- Membership lists 4
- Clippings 3
- Financial records 3
- Brochures 2
- Ledgers (Account books) 2
- Membership cards 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Student activities -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Agendas 1
- Annual reports 1
- Application forms 1
- Articles 1
- Atomic energy 1
- Budgets 1
- Certificates 1 ∧ less
- University of Maine 3
- Association of Teacher Educators in Maine 1
- Bangor Medical Association 1
- Bangor Medical Society 1
- Covell, Mildred R. 1
- Island Reading Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Lakeside Woman's Christian Temperance Union of South China (Me.) 1
- Libbey, Ellen 1
- Lincoln County Union Sunday School Association (Me.) 1
- Maine Council of Religious Education 1
- Maine Veterinary Medical Association 1
- Mason, William C. 1
- New England Protective Union. Division, No. 416 (East Winthrop, Me.) 1
- Niben Club of Bangor, Maine 1
- Penobscot County Medical Association 1
- Penobscot County Retired Teachers Association 1
- Phi Kappa Phi. Chapter 1 (University of Maine) 1
- Pi Mu Epsilon 1
- Thursday Club 1
- University of Maine. Conversation Club 1 ∧ less