Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Correspondence, reports, minutes, membership lists, programs, history and other records of Orono Chapter of the American Association of University Women. Some statewide records are also found in the collection.
The records contain textual information created and curated by the University of Maine's Faculty and Professional Association's secretary includes copies of the constitution and bylaws, minutes, correspondence and related papers.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The collection contains records of the Maine Dairymen's Association, a cooperative organization for farmers engaged in dairying and milk production.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 4
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Reports 4
- Annual reports 2
- Bylaws 2
- Financial records 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs (Documents) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Administrative records 1
- Agendas 1
- Audits 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Botany -- Maine 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1
- Clippings 1
- Collective bargaining -- College employees -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Dairy farmers -- Maine 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1