Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The records include a history of the organization, membership information, correspondence, financial records, and information about special projects and events.
Correspondence, reports, minutes, membership lists, programs, history and other records of Orono Chapter of the American Association of University Women. Some statewide records are also found in the collection.
The papers include University of Maine faculty committee records. Included are papers on accreditation, union agreements, labor relations, membership lists, minutes of meetings, building plans, faculty lounge in Hannibal Hamlin Hall, and papers of the Policy Advisory Committee.
The records contain textual information created and curated by the University of Maine's Faculty and Professional Association's secretary includes copies of the constitution and bylaws, minutes, correspondence and related papers.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The collection contains records of the Maine Dairymen's Association, a cooperative organization for farmers engaged in dairying and milk production.
The Federation records include histories and documents of the organization since 1892. Included are reports, financial records, documents produced by the Federation and historical materials about some of the member organizations. Topics include support for womens suffrage, establishment of kindergarten, and national health care.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
Student Organizations And Publications. Phi Beta Kappa. Delta Of Maine (University of Maine) Records
The records contain textual information created and curated by the University of Maine chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, a national scholastic honor society. Included are: charter for the Delta Chapter of Maine, correspondence, minutes of meetings, histories of the chapter, membership lists, candidate lists, clippings, publications, constitution, and by-laws.
Records of the William Tell Club, a private hunting and social club on Spencer Pond near Maine's Moosehead Lake. It also contains a small group of papers of George T. and Mabel Bain, parents of the collection's donor.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 7
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 6
- Financial records 6
- Photographs 4
- Reports 4
- Clippings 3
- Histories 3
- Annual reports 2
- Bylaws 2
- Certificates 2
- Collective bargaining -- College employees -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Constitutions 2
- Directories 2
- Newsletters 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Programs (Documents) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs 2
- Administrative records 1 ∧ less
- University of Maine 3
- American Association of University Women 1
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bain, George T., 1887-1974 1
- Beard, Earl M. L. 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Dairymen's Association 1
- Maine Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Maine Forest and Logging Museum, Inc. 1
- Maine Home Economics Association 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. Delta of Maine (University of Maine) 1
- Pi Mu Epsilon 1
- Prime, Rosa 1
- University of Maine. All Maine Women 1
- University of Maine. Deparment of Mathematics 1
- University of Maine. Faculty and Professional Association 1 ∧ less