Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The collection contains records of the Maine Dairymen's Association, a cooperative organization for farmers engaged in dairying and milk production.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
The records and papers of the National Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, a national honorary fraternity founded at the University of Maine. Papers include records from the national office, the board of directors, the "Journal", and records of all of the chapters. Future additions to the collection are anticipated.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Financial records 7
- Reports 7
- Newsletters 6
- Photographs 5
- Scrapbooks 4
- Annual reports 3
- Clippings 3
- Membership lists 3
- Notes 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Articles 2
- Brochures 2
- Ledgers (Account books) 2
- Lists 2
- Manuals 2
- Press releases 2
- Proceedings 2
- Programs (Documents) 2 + ∧ less
- AFL-CIO 1
- American Federation of Labor 1
- American Forestry Association 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) 1
- Dorsky, Benjamin J. (Benjamin James), 1905- 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Forest History Society 1
- Green, Earl Leroy 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Howlett, Duncan 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Me.) 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Dairymen's Association 1 + ∧ less