Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The records include a history of the organization, membership information, correspondence, financial records, and information about special projects and events.
Records of the organization including its constitution, minutes of the executive board, 1987-1992, financial records, and membership lists, as well as information about conferences.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The collection contains records of the Maine Dairymen's Association, a cooperative organization for farmers engaged in dairying and milk production.
The Federation records include histories and documents of the organization since 1892. Included are reports, financial records, documents produced by the Federation and historical materials about some of the member organizations. Topics include support for womens suffrage, establishment of kindergarten, and national health care.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
Records of the William Tell Club, a private hunting and social club on Spencer Pond near Maine's Moosehead Lake. It also contains a small group of papers of George T. and Mabel Bain, parents of the collection's donor.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 8
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Financial records 8
- Correspondence 7
- Photographs 4
- Clippings 2
- Directories 2
- Histories 2
- Newsletters 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Receipts (Financial records) 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Administrative records 1
- Agendas 1
- Annual reports 1
- Audits 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Botany -- Maine 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Association of Teacher Educators in Maine 1
- Bain, George T., 1887-1974 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Dairymen's Association 1
- Maine Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Maine Forest and Logging Museum, Inc. 1
- Maine Home Economics Association 1
- Prime, Rosa 1
- University of Maine 1
- University of Maine. All Maine Women 1
- William Tell Club (Me.) 1
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union (Winterport, Me.) 1 ∧ less