Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The records include a history of the organization, membership information, correspondence, financial records, and information about special projects and events.
Collection includes minutes, programs, photographs, publications, notes, and correspondence of various clubs and organizations at the University of Maine at Orono. Also includes some newsletters produced by these clubs and organizations.
The collection includes records the Sophomore Eagles, an honor society of the University of Maine for women that began in 1926, and the Sophomore Owls, an honor society for men that began in 1910.
Records of the University of Maine Thursday Club include by-laws, meeting minutes, member lists, programs from Club activities, and newspaper clippings. Also, includes material from Thursday Club's Newcomers' Group.
- Financial records 3
- Photographs 3
- Correspondence 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Bylaws 1
- Clippings 1
- Clubs -- Maine -- Orono 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs -- Maine 1
- College teachers' spouses -- Societies and clubs -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Constitutions 1
- Directories 1
- Histories 1
- Invitations 1
- Male college students -- Societies and clubs -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Membership cards 1
- Membership lists 1
- Newsletters 1
- Notes 1
- Oral history 1 + ∧ less
- Thursday Club 1
- University of Maine. All Maine Women 1
- University of Maine. Sophomore Eagles 1
- University of Maine. Sophomore Owls 1