Showing Collections: 1351 - 1360 of 1360
Various photographs of team members, programs, team scores, and rules (1970-1976).
Collection contains papers of various members of the Woodsum family, especially William Woodsum, his son William Woodsum, Jr., and William's son Nathaniel B. Woodsum of Saco and Peru, Maine. A folder of papers of the Demeritt family and documents from the Free Will Baptist Church in Peru, Maine, are also found in the collection.
A volume maintained by an unidentified person in Westbrook, Maine, detailing days of work performed by various individuals and their pay. Only a few entries describe the kinds of work done, such as sawing wood, mending chains, repairing irons for wagons, etc.
A series of interviews with women activists conducted by students in WST 301: Intermediate Topics in Women's Studies, spring 2006, taught by Susan Iverson.
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine. Included are a cash book (Apr.-Aug. 1921), an operating journal (Mar. 1921-Aug. 1921), and a ledger (Apr.-July 1921).
Created as a project for a class at Old Town High School, Old Town, Maine. "A Church in Time" includes text; two CD-ROMs with script, history and photographs; and transcription of script.
The collection contains a daily list of farm chores, diaries, and correspondence of the York family of New Sharon, Maine.
Papers, 1832-1854, include handwritten documents and printed ephemera relating to the women's strike and early labor organizing activities pertaining to the York Manufacturing Company mill in Saco, Maine.
The collection contains minutes of YMCA meetings, annual reports, newsletters, information about conferences, etc.
Contains the records of a group founded in Machiasport, Maine, in 1890.
- Subject: Maine X
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 1067
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 207
- Northeast Archives of Folklore and Oral History 86
- Correspondence 264
- Ledgers (Account books) 185
- Clippings 165
- Financial records 133
- Account books 124
- Diaries 123
- Photographs 120
- Minutes 114
- Daybooks 88
- Letters (Correspondence) 83
- Oral histories 82
- Reports 81
- Scrapbooks 78
- Folklore 74
- Receipts (Financial records) 63
- Groceries -- Prices 52
- Manuscripts 51
- Maine 49
- Articles 46
- Electric utilities -- Maine 45 ∧ less
- English 1359
- French 1
- Chinese 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- University of Maine 104
- Central Maine Power Company 48
- Maine Masque Theatre 9
- State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (Maine) 8
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 8
- Bowdoin College 7
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 7
- University of Maine. Department of History 7
- Hamlin, George H. 6
- MacDougall, Pauleena 6
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company 5
- Chamberlain, Joshua Lawrence, 1828-1914 5
- Delta Delta Delta. Alpha Kappa Chapter (University of Maine) 5
- Maine Consolidated Power Company 5
- University of Maine. Department of Communication and Journalism 5
- Deering, Arthur Lowell 4
- European and North American Railway Company 4
- Great Northern Paper Company 4
- Hauck, Arthur A. (Arthur Andrew), 1893-1992 4
- International Paper Company 4 ∧ less