Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Walter Lewellen Arnold Papers
Personal papers and business records of Walter L. Arnold, a businessman, guide, fur trader, trapper and author from Greenville, Maine.
Camping in Maine Collection
The collection contains information on summer camps and fishing and hunting camps in Maine.
Daughters of the American Revolution, Esther Eayres Chapter Records
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Normand Dubé Education Papers
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Eastern Maine General Hospital School of Nursing Collection
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Floyd Phillips Gibbons Papers
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Berniece C. and Leo Meissner Papers
The papers of a journalist and art critic and of a Maine artist. Included are correspondence with artists, scrapbooks of articles written for the newspaper column Brush Strokes, greeting cards with original art work, brochures of museums and art galleries, photographs, pamphlets, exhibition catalogs.
Arthur Herbert Norton Ornithological Papers
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
Paul E. Taylor Collection
- Correspondence 8
- Photographs 7
- Clippings 5
- Diaries 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Monographs 3
- Articles 2
- Artifacts 2
- Bibliographies 2
- Bills of sale 2
- Books 2
- Brochures 2
- Business records 2
- Curricula 2
- Financial records 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Minutes 2
- Newsletters 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Arnold, Walter Lewellen, 1894- 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Camp Fire Girls 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Gulick, Charlotte V. (Charlotte Vetter), 1865- 1
- Gulick, Luther Halsey, 1865-1918 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Maine Trappers Association 1
- Meissner, Berniece C. 1
- Meissner, Leo J. (Leo John), 1895-1977 1
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 1
- Portland Society of Natural History (Me.) 1
- Taylor, Paul E., 1914-1978 1 + ∧ less