Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Collection contains Harriet Price's papers documenting her work with Maine's Native American population and her activities as a citizen opposed to the war in Vietnam. Also contains publications on Maine Indian laws and legal issues and a collection of articles from Maine newspapers concerning Maine Indian land claims, 1977-1987.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 7
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Clippings 7
- Minutes 7
- Newsletters 7
- Reports 6
- Financial records 5
- Photographs 5
- Annual reports 3
- Budgets 3
- Bylaws 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Articles 2
- Artifacts 2
- Bills of sale 2
- Curricula 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Membership lists 2
- Memorandums 2
- Monographs 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Hancock County People for Peace in Vietnam Now 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Home Economics Association 1
- Price, H. H. (Harriet H.), 1940- 1
- United States Commission on Civil Rights 1
- United States. American Indian Policy Review Commission 1
- University of Maine. General Student Senate 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1 + ∧ less