Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Collection contains Harriet Price's papers documenting her work with Maine's Native American population and her activities as a citizen opposed to the war in Vietnam. Also contains publications on Maine Indian laws and legal issues and a collection of articles from Maine newspapers concerning Maine Indian land claims, 1977-1987.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Minutes 4
- Annual reports 3
- Newsletters 3
- Photographs 3
- Financial records 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Reports 2
- Women -- Maine -- Orono -- Societies and clubs 2
- Yearbooks 2
- Account books 1
- Administrative records 1
- Artifacts 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Botany -- Maine 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1 + ∧ less
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Hancock County People for Peace in Vietnam Now 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Price, H. H. (Harriet H.), 1940- 1
- United States Commission on Civil Rights 1
- United States. American Indian Policy Review Commission 1
- Woman's Club of Orono 1 + ∧ less