Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains personal correspondence from the 1920s through the 1960s reflecting Day's literary interests, efforts to publish his work and his activities in various social organizations. Client files from his career in insurance are also found in the collection.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Collection, 1894-2002, of the papers and photographs of the Madison Women's Club of Madison, Maine. The majority of the collection consists of scrapbooks but also includes meeting programs, minutes, financial records, and clippings.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
The business records of the estate of Henry E. Prentiss, as administered by Henry M. Prentiss, concerning timberland holdings. Includes stumpage bills, records of checks received and sent, and correspondence. Also includes the Aroostook Land Company records.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Correspondence 8
- Financial records 8
- Minutes 5
- Newsletters 5
- Photographs 5
- Clippings 4
- Diaries 3
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Receipts (Financial records) 3
- Administrative records 2
- Annual reports 2
- Articles 2
- Bibliographies 2
- Bills of sale 2
- Business records 2
- Journals (Accounts) 2
- Lantern slides 2
- Ledgers (Account books) 2
- Maine -- History 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- AFL-CIO 1
- AFL-CIO. Committee on Political Education 1
- Aroostook Land Company 1
- Baskahegan Dam Company 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Day, John Franklin, 1884-1972 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- East Maine Conference Seminary (Bucksport, Me.) 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Madison Women's Club 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Home Economics Association 1
- Maine State Federated Labor Council 1
- New England Mutual Life Insurance Company 1
- O'Leary, Charles, Jr. (Charles John) 1
- Prentiss & Carlisle Co. 1 ∧ less