Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection contains a volume of records of the Bangor Medical Society including its constitution and bylaws and minutes of meetings, 1872-1873. Also included are letters, 1898-1918, to William C. Mason containing biographical information about various physicians in Maine, notes on physicians, and a scrapbook containing publications of the Bangor Medical Association and the Penobscot County Medical Association.
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Newsletters 5
- Clippings 4
- Annual reports 3
- Bylaws 3
- Financial records 3
- Photographs 3
- Bills of sale 2
- Membership lists 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Reports 2
- Women -- Maine -- Orono -- Societies and clubs 2
- Yearbooks 2
- Account books 1
- Administrative records 1
- Agendas 1
- Artifacts 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO 1
- AFL-CIO. Committee on Political Education 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Bangor Medical Association 1
- Bangor Medical Society 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Home Economics Association 1
- Maine State Federated Labor Council 1
- Mason, William C. 1
- O'Leary, Charles, Jr. (Charles John) 1
- Penobscot County Medical Association 1 ∧ less