Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Personal papers and business records of Walter L. Arnold, a businessman, guide, fur trader, trapper and author from Greenville, Maine.
The collection contains information on summer camps and fishing and hunting camps in Maine.
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
The papers of a journalist and art critic and of a Maine artist. Included are correspondence with artists, scrapbooks of articles written for the newspaper column Brush Strokes, greeting cards with original art work, brochures of museums and art galleries, photographs, pamphlets, exhibition catalogs.
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
- Clippings 4
- Manuscripts 3
- Articles 2
- Bibliographies 2
- Books 2
- Brochures 2
- Diaries 2
- Monographs 2
- Notes 2
- Annual reports 1
- Art -- Maine 1
- Artifacts 1
- Artists -- Maine 1
- Authors, American -- Maine 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Biographies 1 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Arnold, Walter Lewellen, 1894- 1
- Camp Fire Girls 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Gulick, Charlotte V. (Charlotte Vetter), 1865- 1
- Gulick, Luther Halsey, 1865-1918 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Maine Trappers Association 1
- Meissner, Berniece C. 1
- Meissner, Leo J. (Leo John), 1895-1977 1
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 1
- Portland Society of Natural History (Me.) 1 + ∧ less