Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The records of an honorary society of women educators in Maine. Included are histories of state and local chapters, copies of Mainspring, scrapbooks, minutes of meetings, newsletters, conference materials, treasurer's records, a fifty year history (1943-1993), and the biennial report (1991-1993).
Academic Affairs. Dean Of Students. Associate Dean For Campus Life. Residential Life (University Of Maine) Records
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 7
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 4
- Correspondence 8
- Minutes 7
- Reports 7
- Clippings 6
- Financial records 6
- Photographs 5
- Annual reports 3
- Articles 3
- Bylaws 3
- Artifacts 2
- Bills of sale 2
- Brochures 2
- Budgets 2
- College student government -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Conferences 2
- Curricula 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Local histories 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- AFL-CIO 1
- AFL-CIO. Committee on Political Education 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Bissell, Lewis 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International. Alpha Psi State (Me.) 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Eckardt, Michael J. 1
- Garland, Katherine 1
- Henner, Patricia 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Home Economics Association 1
- Maine State Federated Labor Council 1 + ∧ less