Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
A. L. R. Gardner Company Store Records
The records include receipt books (1888-1894 incomplete, 1945-1949), ledgers (1912-1950), capital stock book (1902-1951), company meeting records (1902-1951), and photographs.
Amadamast Fishing Club (Orono, Me.) Records
The records of a fishing club. Included are minutes of meetings, financial records, savings deposit books, photographs, photographic negatives, slides, inventories, correspondence, receipts, original drawings, and a map of the Appalachian Trail from Katahdin to Mt. Bigelow published in 1934.
University of Maine Clubs and Organizations Records
Collection includes minutes, programs, photographs, publications, notes, and correspondence of various clubs and organizations at the University of Maine at Orono. Also includes some newsletters produced by these clubs and organizations.
Maine Home Economics Association Records
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
Maine State Federated Labor Council Records
Moosabec Trustees Club Records
Records selected members, or trustees of the Knights of Pythias Moosabec Lodge No. 123 in Jonesport, Maine.
Staff Organizations. Philological Club (University of Maine) Records
The record group contains the Philological Club's Secretary and Treasurer books including meeting minutes and financial records for the club. The record group also includes miscellenous bills, checks, and meeting invitations.
Student Organizations. German Club (University of Maine) Records
Minutes for the University of Maine German Club's meetings. Also, includes lists of members, correspondence, invitations for events, and grocery bills.
Woman's Christian Temperance Union (Winterport, Me.) Records
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Correspondence 4
- Newsletters 3
- Photographs 3
- Reports 3
- Financial records 2
- Ledgers (Account books) 2
- Membership lists 2
- Account books 1
- Agendas 1
- Appalachian Trail -- Maps 1
- Bills 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Business records 1
- Bylaws 1
- Clubs -- Maine -- Orono 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs -- Maine 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs -- Maine -- Orono 1
- College teachers -- Maine -- Orono 1 + ∧ less
- A. L. R. Gardner Company (Dennysville, Me.) 1
- AFL-CIO 1
- Amadamast Fishing Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- American Federation of Labor 1
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) 1
- Dorsky, Benjamin J. (Benjamin James), 1905- 1
- Gardner family 1
- Gardner, Aaron Leeman Raymond 1
- Klein, John F. 1
- Knights of Pythias. Moosabec Lodge No. 123 (Jonesport, Me.) 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Home Economics Association 1
- Maine State Federated Labor Council 1
- Maine State Federation of Labor 1
- University of Maine 1
- University of Maine. German Club 1
- University of Maine. Philological Club 1
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union (Winterport, Me.) 1 + ∧ less