Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Vice President For Academic Affairs & Provost. Division of Marketing And Communications (University Of Maine) Records
The papers include shop drawings, blueprints, correspondence, and minutes of professional organizations.
Collection contains architectural drawings and records of Edward Leander Higgins and his son Ambrose S. Higgins, including office records, specifications, plans and elevations, architectural renderings, correspondence and blueprints for a wide variety of buildings mostly in the state of Maine. Represented in the collection are plans for business, public and residential structures in Bar Harbor, Ellsworth, Skowhegan, Portland, Camden and Cape Elizabeth among others.
Collection contains two manuscript copies of the plan, one showing types of flowers and bushes to be planted; two blueprints of the plan; and two blueprints titled "Sections on entrance walks showing proposed surface and steps.".
Administration And Finance. Institutional And Facilities Planning. Office of Facilities Management (University Of Maine) Records
The records contain textual information and photographs regarding University of Maine campus buildings. Including, but not for every building: correspondence, memorandums, reports, financial information, photographs, clippings, programs from naming ceremonies, and architectural plans.
Scrapbook from University of Maine alumna Marion Keith. The scrapbook contains programs, photographs, and memorabilia regarding the Alpha Upsilon Chapter of the Delta Zeta Sorority (including it being reactivated), clippings and programs from events Keith sang at including as part of the Glee Club, memorabilia from events on campus (including athletics), Maine Christian Association, proms and dances, photographs of campus buildings, and student guides and handbooks.
Materials include budgets, plant lists, landscape drawings, and color photographs of landscape design projects by James E. Swasey, University of Maine Landscape Designer and Professor of Ornamental Horticulture.
The collection includes manuscripts, proofs, and notes.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Northeast Archives of Folklore and Oral History 1
- College campuses -- Landscape architecture -- Maine -- Orono 5
- Correspondence 3
- Architects -- Maine 2
- Architectural drawings 2
- Architecture -- Maine 2
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Church architecture -- Designs and plans -- Maine 2
- Clippings 2
- College buildings -- Maine -- Orono 2
- College sports -- History -- Maine -- Orono 2
- College students -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Design drawings 2
- Landscape architecture -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Public architecture -- Designs and plans -- Maine 2
- Publications 2
- Aging 1
- Alumni and alumnae 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 1
- Architecture 1 + ∧ less
- University of Maine 2
- Amis, Kingsley 1
- Cohen, William S. 1
- Crane, Stephen, 1871-1900 1
- Crowell & Lancaster (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934 1
- Delta Rho Fraternity 1
- Delta Zeta Sorority. Alpha Upsilon Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Ebbeson, Gertrud E., 1909-1988 1
- Eggleston, Edward, 1837-1902 1
- Higgins, Ambrose S. 1
- Higgins, Edward Leander 1
- Keith, Marion 1
- Lowell, Guy, 1870-1927 1
- Maine Christian Association 1
- Milliken, Cooper, 1918-2009 1
- Randel, Janet Belknap 1
- Randel, William Peirce, 1909-1996 1
- Roberts, Kenneth Lewis, 1885-1957 1
- Smith , Edwin Melcher 1 + ∧ less