Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
The papers include personal information, correspondence, manuscripts, newspaper articles, course materials, information on public service activities, and materials relating to current legal issues in the field of journalism.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
Papers of a Maine author, poet, and high school teacher and alumnus of the University of Maine. Includes papers concerning his publications High clouds soaring, Storms driving low: the letters of Ruth Moore, The police know everything, and Kitchen boy. Also includes writings of Orono High School students and writings of and about other Maine authors
The papers of a journalist, diplomat and author from Calais, Maine. Including correspondence, diaries, notebooks, account books, manuscripts, and some family material. Correspondents include Salmon P. Chase, Charles Anderson Dana, G.G. Fogg, and Horace Greeley.
Papers from Geddes W. Simpson's association with the Department of Entomology and the Agricultural Experiment Station at the University of Maine as well as editorship of American Potato journal.
Included are manuscripts of writings, publications, pamphlets, reprints, and photos.
Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 8
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 5
- Manuscripts 11
- Clippings 9
- Reports 7
- Minutes 4
- Photographs 4
- Diaries 3
- Maine -- History 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Monographs 3
- Newsletters 3
- Notes 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Periodicals 3
- Proceedings 3
- Reprints 3
- Reviews 3
- Syllabi 3
- Authors, American 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Chinese 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- University of Maine 6
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 2
- University of Maine Press 2
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888 1
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Amis, Kingsley 1
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Bowdoin College 1
- Chase, Salmon P. (Salmon Portland), 1808-1873 1
- Cohen, William S. 1
- Crane, Stephen, 1871-1900 1
- Dana, Charles A. (Charles Anderson), 1819-1897 1
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934 1
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Eggleston, Edward, 1837-1902 1
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 1
- Ellsworth American 1 + ∧ less