Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
A notebook and newspaper clippings collected by a teacher in East Machias, Maine and San Rafael, California. The notebook contains a record of primary school no. 4 [place unknown], from January 4, 1871 to July 14, 1871. The notebook also contains newspaper clippings of local and religious news and poetry pasted in and recipes.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
The collection contains the personal papers of Harriet P. Henry, Maine's first woman judge. They reflect her many civic activities as well as her expertise in the areas of marine law and the environment.
Materials were collected and compiled by Peter Kellman with regard, primarily, to the strike at the International Paper Mill in Jay, Maine. Other materials include the Simplex Lockout, the Madison Project, and the Millinocket Project.
Papers, correspondence, clippings, autobiography, photocopies of newspaper columns, and manuscript of Adventures of these three by Roger W. Remington. Includes Freedom Foundation award.
- Correspondence 5
- Photographs 3
- Manuscripts 2
- Maps 2
- Newsletters 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Account books 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Booklets 1
- Books 1
- Bylaws 1
- Calendars 1
- Certificates 1
- Comic strips 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Bates, Arlo, Mrs. 1
- Bates, Clara, circa 1853- 1
- Commission to Study the Future of Maine's Courts 1
- Couture, Dennis 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Getman, Jack 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Henry, Harriet P. 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Kellman, Peter, 1946- 1
- League of Women Voters of Portland (Me.) 1
- Maine AFL-CIO Committee on Runaway Shops 1
- Remington, Roger Wolcott 1
- United Paperworkers International Union. Local 14 (Jay, Me.) 1
- University of Maine at Portland-Gorham 1 ∧ less