Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The record group contains items documenting Charles Colesworthy's years as a student at the Maine State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts. It also contains a few items from his time as a student at Portland High School.
Raymond Henry Fogler was a businessman and alumnus of the University of Maine. The University's library was named in his honor in 1962, becoming the largest library in Maine and serving as a foundation for intellectual pursuits at the university. Included in the collection are letters, correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia, spanning from his early life in South Hope, Maine, through his education, business career, and naval career, as well as personal photographs and mementos.
The papers cover M. Eleanor Jackson's years as a student on the University of Maine Orono campus from 1916-1920. Included are scrapbooks containing photographs of campus scenes and buildings, programs, and other items as well as material on Delta Delta Delta sorority.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 2
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Photographs 2
- College students -- Societies and clubs -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Correspondence 1
- Education 1
- Greek letter societies -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Letters (Correspondence) 1
- Maine 1
- Memorabilia 1
- School records 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sketchbooks 1
- Students -- Maine -- Orono -- Social life and customs 1 + ∧ less
- Colesworthy, Charles Franklin, 1852-1933 1
- Delta Delta Delta. Alpha Kappa Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Fogler, Raymond Henry, 1892-1996 1
- Jackson, M. Eleanor (Mary Eleanor), 1897-1979 1
- Portland High School (Portland, Me.) 1