Showing Collections: 211 - 220 of 220
Inventory and valuation records of the White Mountain Power Company in Maine and the Wakefield Power Company in New Hampshire.
The papers of a farmer. Included are receipts, agreements to repay loans, insurance policies, tax bills, a bill of sale, and a letter from Isaac P. Whittier in 1862 to his brother and sister concerning the death of their brother and Isaac's experiences in the Civil War.
Papers and records of the Socialist Party of Maine connected with Clement P. Wight of Old Orchard Beach. Included are some personal papers and the labor organization called the Boston and Maine Railroad Towerman's Brotherhood.
Records of the William Tell Club, a private hunting and social club on Spencer Pond near Maine's Moosehead Lake. It also contains a small group of papers of George T. and Mabel Bain, parents of the collection's donor.
Papers of a lawyer and his partners in Portland, Maine in the 1830s and 1840s. Included are deeds, records of the purchase of land by Deering and Willis, settlements of stumpage, timber permits, financial startments, receipts, and state tax receipts for land in Aroostook County from 1841 to 1843. Included in the folio folder are 6 deeds from 1833 to 1845.
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine. Included are a journal (Dec. 1915-Dec. 1920), a ledger (June 1915-Aug. 1921), Cash Receipts (Dec. 1917-1919, 1919-1920), Cash Disbursements (Jan. 1916-Dec. 1920), Cash Book (July 1920-Aug. 1921), Voucher Register (June 1915-June 1920), and an operating journal (Jan.-July 1921).
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
Business papers of Frederick A. Wood of the village of East Lebanon, Maine. Very little information is available about Mr. Wood, but from materials in the collection it appears that he was in the lumber business, dealing in wood, especially cedar, cut near Caribou and New Sweden, Maine.
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine. Included are a cash book (Apr.-Aug. 1921), an operating journal (Mar. 1921-Aug. 1921), and a ledger (Apr.-July 1921).
- Subject: Financial records X
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 207
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 13
- Financial records 154
- Correspondence 91
- Receipts (Financial records) 89
- Ledgers (Account books) 76
- Electric utilities -- Maine 40
- Minutes 37
- Cashbooks 31
- Photographs 31
- Account books 29
- Bills of sale 29
- Clippings 26
- Business records 25
- Letters (Correspondence) 24
- Deeds 21
- Invoices 21
- Diaries 18
- Scrapbooks 17
- Reports 15
- Legal documents 14
- Tax records 14 ∧ less
- French 1
- Central Maine Power Company 43
- University of Maine 7
- Hamlin, George H. 4
- Maine Consolidated Power Company 4
- Androscoggin Electric Company (Me.) 3
- A. L. R. Gardner Company (Dennysville, Me.) 2
- AFL-CIO 2
- Diamond International Corporation 2
- Gardner family 2
- Limerick Water and Electric Company (Me.) 2
- Maine Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Maine Forest and Logging Museum, Inc. 2
- Maine State Federated Labor Council 2
- Maine. Militia 2
- Prentiss & Carlisle Co. 2
- Western Maine Power Company 2
- A. Hobson & Company 1
- AFL-CIO. Committee on Political Education 1
- Abbott Academy 1
- Adams family 1 ∧ less