Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Annual reports 2
- Newsletters 2
- Administrative records 1
- Articles 1
- Botany -- Maine 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1
- Brochures 1
- Business records 1
- Deeds 1
- Eastport (Me.) 1
- Journals (Accounts) 1
- Lantern slides 1
- Lectures 1
- Ledgers (Account books) 1 + ∧ less
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1