Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The record group contains material created and curated by the University of Maine's Alpha Beta Chapter of Omicron Nu. The records include copies of newsletters, chapter officer packets from conclaves, handbooks, material related to events, details of scholarships, meeting minutes, member communications, reports, chapter financial information, membership lists and cards, and photographs of members.
Collection includes minutes, programs, photographs, publications, notes, and correspondence of various clubs and organizations at the University of Maine at Orono. Also includes some newsletters produced by these clubs and organizations.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 4
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 4
- Financial records 7
- Minutes 7
- Photographs 6
- Scrapbooks 5
- Clippings 4
- Reports 4
- Annual reports 3
- Notes 3
- Articles 2
- Budgets 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Memorandums 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Programs (Documents) 2
- Administrative records 1
- American football 1
- Artifacts 1
- Baseball 1 + ∧ less
- French 1
- American Forestry Association 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Forest History Society 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Howlett, Duncan 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Natural Resources Council of Maine 1
- Omicron Nu Society . Alpha Beta Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Schrumpf, Mildred "Brownie" 1
- Small Woodland Owners Association of Maine 1
- University of Maine 1
- University of Maine . Home Economics Department 1
- University of Maine. College of Agriculture 1
- University of Maine. College of Education and Human Development 1
- University of Maine. General Student Senate 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1
- University of Maine. School of Forest Resources 1
- Woman's Club of Orono 1 + ∧ less