Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Records of the University of Maine Thursday Club include by-laws, meeting minutes, member lists, programs from Club activities, and newspaper clippings. Also, includes material from Thursday Club's Newcomers' Group.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Correspondence 7
- Financial records 7
- Minutes 7
- Clippings 5
- Photographs 4
- Reports 4
- Bylaws 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles 2
- Budgets 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Membership lists 2
- Memorandums 2
- Notes 2
- Administrative records 1
- Agendas 1
- American football 1
- Artifacts 1 + ∧ less
- French 1
- AFL-CIO 1
- AFL-CIO. Committee on Political Education 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Eason , Mary Anne 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Home Economics Association 1
- Maine State Federated Labor Council 1
- O'Leary, Charles, Jr. (Charles John) 1
- Thursday Club 1
- United States. Occupational Safety and Health Administration 1
- University of Maine 1
- University of Maine. Bureau of Labor Education 1
- University of Maine. General Student Senate 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1
- Woman's Club of Orono 1 + ∧ less