Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The papers of Isabel Burger pertain mostly to her work with the Children's Experimental Theater and the Children's Theater Association. The collection includes correspondence, scripts, bylaws, minutes, financial, and other records concerning the children's theater organizations.
The records of Compañia Fosforera Columbiana during its reorganization in 1927. The ledger contains minutes of meetings, by-laws, and financial information.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
The Association records consist of applications for membership, the treasurers' records, and minutes of meetings. The newsletter, "Maine Veterinarian," is also available in Special Collections.
- Minutes 4
- Financial records 3
- Bills of sale 2
- Correspondence 2
- Receipts (Financial records) 2
- Advertisements 1
- Agendas 1
- Application forms 1
- Clippings 1
- Constitutions 1
- Corporation records 1
- Creameries -- Maine -- New Gloucester 1
- Deeds 1
- Home economics -- Maine 1
- Home economics -- Study and teaching 1
- Insurance policies 1
- Ledgers (Account books) 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Match industry -- Colombia 1 ∧ less
- Burger, Isabel B. 1
- Children's Experimental Theater 1
- Children's Theater Association 1
- Children's Theater Conference 1
- Compania Fosforera Columbiana 1