Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The papers of Isabel Burger pertain mostly to her work with the Children's Experimental Theater and the Children's Theater Association. The collection includes correspondence, scripts, bylaws, minutes, financial, and other records concerning the children's theater organizations.
The records of Compañia Fosforera Columbiana during its reorganization in 1927. The ledger contains minutes of meetings, by-laws, and financial information.
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
The Association records consist of applications for membership, the treasurers' records, and minutes of meetings. The newsletter, "Maine Veterinarian," is also available in Special Collections.
The records of a creamery in New Gloucester, Maine.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Vice President For Academic Affairs & Provost. Raymond H. Fogler Library (University Of Maine) Records
Records of the University of Maine Thursday Club include by-laws, meeting minutes, member lists, programs from Club activities, and newspaper clippings. Also, includes material from Thursday Club's Newcomers' Group.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Minutes 7
- Financial records 6
- Clippings 4
- Correspondence 3
- Newsletters 3
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles 2
- Bills of sale 2
- Brochures 2
- Budgets 2
- Constitutions 2
- Deeds 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Memorandums 2
- Newspapers -- Maine 2
- Notes 2
- Posters 2
- Press releases 2 ∧ less
- Albright, Elaine 1
- Amato, Kimberly 1
- Bird, Jim 1
- Burger, Isabel B. 1
- Children's Experimental Theater 1
- Children's Theater Association 1
- Children's Theater Conference 1
- Clement, Susan 1
- Compania Fosforera Columbiana 1
- Diamond International Corporation 1
- Fairburn, William Armstrong, 1876-1947 1
- Fernandez, Joe 1
- Gfeller, Gretchen 1
- Holman, H. F. 1
- Lutz, Marilyn 1
- MacCampbell, James Curtis, 1916- 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Home Economics Association 1
- Maine Veterinary Medical Association 1
- New Gloucester Creamery Butter Company (New Gloucester, Me.) 1 ∧ less