Showing Collections: 91 - 97 of 97
Identifier: SpC MS 0509
Scope and Contents Includes accounts relating to the schooner Lizzie Brewster primarily for labor aboard the schooner.
Dates: March 1, 1852-1853
Identifier: SpC MS 0609
Abstract Business records of Orick (O.H.) Wakefield and his son, Ralph J. Wakefield. The Wakefields were residents of Lowell, Maine.
Dates: 1868-1962; Majority of material found within 1884-1940
Identifier: SpC MS 1192-sc
Abstract Records include a financial ledger kept by William C. Walker between 1829 and 1843, recording his work as a cobbler in Stow, Maine. The ledger is accompanied by a daybook from 1831; this volume has "William C. Walker book no. 2" written inside the front cover.
Identifier: SpC MS 0986-sc
Abstract A daybook of a watch repairer in Maine.
Dates: December 16, 1911-July 14, 1913
Identifier: SpC MS 1474-sc
Abstract A daybook maintained by Perley Webster from September 1941 to January 1945. The volume records Webster's purchases as well as amounts he earned selling dairy products. It also contains lists of amounts spent on gasoline, oil and repairs as well as groceries. Miscellaneous receipts, notes, etc., accompany the daybook.
Identifier: SpC MS 1277-sc
Abstract Daybook of a business, presumably a general store, belonging to Daniel A. and Reuben Whittier of Palermo, Maine. The volume records daily sales to customers and gives customer names, purchases and costs. Items sold include liquor, glass, canvas, buttons, shoes, molasses, etc.
Identifier: SpC MS 1203-sc
Abstract Records of a blacksmith in Clinton, Maine. Collection includes two daybooks, dating from 1826-1829 and 1832-1839, that record work done for customers and the costs. Also includes a ledger dating from 1832 that records financial transactions by customer name.
- Subject: Daybooks X
- Groceries -- Prices 31
- Dry-goods -- Prices 29
- Ledgers (Account books) 20
- Account books 10
- Financial records 10
- Correspondence 5
- Lumbering -- Maine 5
- Portland (Me.) -- Commerce 5
- Waterville (Me.) -- History 5
- Cashbooks 4
- Clippings 4
- Portland (Me.) -- History 4
- Waterville (Me.) -- Commerce 4
- Calais (Me.) -- History 3
- General stores -- Maine 3
- Orono (Me.) 3
- Orono (Me.) -- Commerce 3
- Ships -- Equipment and supplies 3
- Auburn (Me.) -- History 2 ∧ less
- Central Maine Power Company 3
- Bucknam family 2
- Lane and Usher 2
- Lane, John, active 1827-1841 2
- Allan, Isaac Hobart 1
- Allan, Theophilus W. 1
- Allen, William Henry 1
- Appleton, Samuel 1
- Belle del Mar (Brig) 1
- Blanchard, F. B. 1
- Bourque, Etienne H. 1
- Brooks, William, active 1839-1863 1
- Brownell, William 1
- Bucknam, Calvin, 1777- 1
- Bucknam, Daniel, 1721-1809 1
- Bucknam, George Wilson, 1870-1945 1
- Bucknam, Ichabod, 1784-1846 1
- Bucknam, Sheperd, 1777- 1
- Chase, D. K. 1
- Chase, Salmon P. (Salmon Portland), 1808-1873 1 ∧ less