Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Includes a daybook and corresponding ledger with index for a general store in Waterville, Maine. Goods purchased include sugar, candles, cider, flannel, tobacco, pork, apples, etc.
Financial records of an unidentified business in Ashland, Maine, probably a general store. Included is a ledger dating from 1853-1863, arranged by customer name and listing purchases, and two daybooks dating from 1888-1897, listing daily purchases.
Financial records of a business in Calais, Maine, presumably a general store. One volume, dated 1829-1832 and entitled Ledger B, records sales of goods such as shoes, apples, mackerel, butter, oil, rum, flannel, etc. The second volume, a daybook from 1835-1837, records daily transactions of the store. The volumes are accompanied by miscellaneous invoices, 1830-1832.
Collection includes a daybook, 1854-1856, and three ledgers, 1851-1878, detailing customers and goods sold to them. A fifth volume, 1861-1897, records amount paid for labor done for taking care of and supplying vessels, hauling timber, selling wood, etc.
Financial records of a general store in Dennysville, Maine, owned by Theophilus W. Allan and his sons. Volumes include two daybooks, dated 1869 and 1894-1895, as well as two ledgers dated 1889-1902 and 1901-1912. The store sold groceries, dry-goods, hardware, etc.
- Ashland (Me.) -- Commerce 1
- Ashland (Me.) -- History 1
- Calais (Me.) -- Commerce 1
- Calais (Me.) -- History 1
- Dennysville (Me.) -- Commerce 1
- Dennysville (Me.) -- History 1
- General stores -- Maine -- Ashland 1
- General stores -- Maine -- Calais 1
- General stores -- Maine -- Dennysville 1
- General stores -- Maine -- Waterville 1
- Merchants -- Maine -- Milbridge 1
- Milbridge (Me.) -- Commerce 1
- Milbridge (Me.) -- History 1
- Ships -- Equipment and supplies 1
- Waterville (Me.) -- Commerce 1
- Waterville (Me.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Allan, Theophilus W. 1
- Blanchard, F. B. 1
- F. B. Blanchard & Co. 1
- Fickett, Rufus 1
- Hume, Josiah, circa 1799-1872 1