Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Personal and professional correspondence of Dr. Herschel L. Bricker, and pamphlets, programs, photos, clippings, magazines, plays, reviews, playbills about the Maine Masque Theater, and theater in Maine.
Correspondence, printed matter, and reports pertaining mainly to Condon's major interests in the kindergarten, vocation education, home economics, and moral education movements.
The military papers pertain to Vasquez's career in the regular Army from 1946 to 1948. He was assigned to the occupation of Korea following World War II. The collection includes letters, military documents, and photographs of Korea.
Collection relating to the circus career of "Yorkie the Clown," and restaurant owner from Camden, Maine. Includes correspondence, clippings, and memorabilia.
- Articles 3
- Clippings 3
- Photographs 3
- Correspondence 2
- Actors -- United States 1
- Actresses -- United States 1
- Advertisements 1
- Business cards 1
- Circus -- United States 1
- Clowns 1
- College and school drama 1
- Currency 1
- Drama 1
- Education -- Societies 1
- Education -- United States 1
- Educators -- United States 1
- Entertainers -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Bricker, Herschel L. (Herschel Leonard) 1
- Condon, Randall Judson 1
- Maine Masque Theatre 1
- National Congress of Parents and Teachers 1
- National Education Association of the United States 1