Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Academic Affairs. Vice President For Academic Affairs & Provost. International Academic Programs. American University in Bulgaria (University Of Maine) Records
This record group contains information concerning the development and operation of AUB. Included are board meeting minutes, inter-office correspondence, publicly released official documents, AUB newsletters and magazines, informational pamphlets and postings, accredidation and site evaluations, material concerning the development of the AUB library, and information regarding staffing, student complaints, and information for faculty.
The collection contains the personal papers and business records of Corydon P. Cronk of Wellesley, Massachusetts. It contains correspondence, job-related documents, photographs, subject files, and publications relating to Corydon Cronk's long and varied career in forestry. Included are speeches, reports, notes, memos, meeting notices, and conference programs. Also included are early records of the More, Mitchell, Millard, and Smith families.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
This collection documents the foundation and activities of the Portland League for Peace and Freedom in the years before World War II. Included are correspondence, pamphlets, newsletters, and clippings concerning the League. Of interest are the publicity scrapbooks that include manuscript material. The collection also includes materials from the American Civil Liberties Union and the Emergency Peace Campaign.
The official records, papers and personal papers of a U.S. Congressman from Maine.
Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 7
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Clippings 7
- Minutes 6
- Reports 6
- Articles 4
- Photographs 4
- Diaries 3
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Speeches 3
- Curricula 2
- Education 2
- Financial records 2
- Memorandums 2
- Monographs 2
- Periodicals 2
- Press releases 2
- Scrapbooks 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- University of Maine 2
- Aley, Robert J. (Robert Judson), 1863-1935 1
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Civil Liberties Union 1
- American Forestry Association 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- American University in Bulgaria 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- British Information Services 1
- British Library of Information (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Cronk, Corydon P., 1887-1972 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Ellsworth American 1
- Emergency Peace Campaign (U.S.) 1
- Forest History Society 1
- Gannett, James 1
- Glidden, Richard M. 1 ∧ less