Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Bennett collection covers the career of a physics professor and department head from his student work at Brown University through his retirement from the University of Maine. Included are correspondence, articles, publications, manuscripts, teaching materials, department materials and student items.
The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
Papers include correspondence, manuscripts, page proofs, lecture notes, and other materials for his book, Coastal Maine, and his edition of Cruising Guide to the New England Coast, first written by his father.
Papers of a historian of Waldoboro, Maine including correspondence, research notes, and clippings relating to Stahl's history of Waldoboro and to Germans in Maine.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 2
- Examinations 3
- Syllabi 3
- Articles 2
- Clippings 2
- Education 2
- Monographs 2
- Notes 2
- Photographs 2
- Abolitionists -- Biography 1
- Accounts 1
- Agendas 1
- Artifacts 1
- Authors, American -- Manuscripts -- Maine 1
- Brochures 1
- Business records 1
- Bylaws 1
- Coastwise navigation -- New England 1 + ∧ less
- University of Maine 2
- Bennett, Clarence E. (Clarence Edwin), 1902-1990 1
- Brown University 1
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- Duncan, Roger F. 1